Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello

Lately I have found myself capturing moments in my head each with a Facebook status. Thank goodness I do not post all that runs through my head. Way too many consequences on that one.
So, instead I decided to blog it out.


I am a wife. That is where the 'he' comes from. We have been married for 9 years, yes I had to count on my hands. We have 3 kids under 5 years of age; Landon, Lila, and Lincoln. That is where the L3 comes into play. We also live in a converted barn with 2 cats, 2 dogs, and whatever other living things enter our house. That is where the crazy comes into play.


This blog is meant to be a place where mothers, wives, kids, husbands, cats, dogs, whoever, or whatever can give and get advice, and mainly to find humor and support from everyday things. Please feel free to suggest topics or ask questions.

Lets see where this thing can take us!

Thanks for the support,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment