Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Day

This was the first weekend in a very long time that we have no plans. It is awesome!

I woke up this morning and should have known that it was going to be one of those days where everything I tried to do was not going to happen without 10 other things happening first. I woke up with an idea of how to set up my presentation I am going to be doing next week. I went to write it down before I forgot, but on my way from the bedroom to the kitchen for a pen (all on the first floor) I ran into a dead mouse (a present from the animals waiting for me on the floor by the foot of my bed- they are so sweet), went to get toilet paper out of the bathroom to pick up mouse- baby (Lincoln) starts fussing for his bottle (he is sleeping in his car seat in our room due to stuffy nose and cold room). I finally get near the kitchen I run into 2 year-old (Lila) who needs everything she can possibly think of that we do not have. Next stop 4 year old (Landon) who is frantically looking for dad.  I have no idea where dad ended up in his usual night game of musical beds, but Landon, found him in Lila's bed.

30 minutes later I couldn't believe my luck, but I actually remembered my idea of how to organize my presentation.


The day ended with a trip to Dairy Queen in our pajamas. Now everybody is sleeping in their assigned beds (or car seats).  We'll see where we awake! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment